- 5 Min. Prep
- 20 Min. Cook
- 8 Servings
- 95 Calories
Marinated beef brings a tender bite to this Chinese classic, while mango chunks make for a sharp, fruity twist that will make your taste buds smile. Knorr® Liquid Seasoning provides that well-rounded sense of savory umami satisfaction and Knorr® Chicken Broth Mix gives the dish a little extra depth and complexity of flavor.
- 7 oz beef tenderloin, diced
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 shallots, shredded
- cornstarch solution – 1 tsp constarch mixed with 2 tsp water
- 1 mango, diced
- Seasoning: 1/4 tsp Knorr® Chicken Broth Mix, 1 tsp Knorr® Liquid Seasoning, pinch of ground black pepper, 1 tsp sugar
- Marinade: 1 tsp Knorr® Chicken Broth Mix, 1 tsp Knorr® Liquid Seasoning, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cornstarch
Marinade the beef and set aside for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a saucepan. Add the marinated beef, bell pepper, and shallot and stir fry until fragrant aromas are released.
Add the seasoning and corn starch solution and continue stir-frying.
Throw in the diced mango and stir gently. Serve immediately.