- 20 Min. Prep
- 10-12 Min. Cook
- 6-8 Servings
- 350 Calories
Who says beef kabobs are only for grilling?! Try these Halal Oven Broiled Beef Kabobs made with Knorr Halal Beef Flavored Seasoning for an amazing meal any time of year.
- Beef Rub:
- 2 tbsp. Knorr Halal Beef Flavored Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. black pepper
- 3 lbs beef, cut into one-inch cubes (beef tenderloin is preferred
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Skewers: for the following, cut the vegetables about the width of the beef cubes so they align nicely when stacked on the skewers
- 1 large onion
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
Toss beef cubes with beef rub above, including Knorr Halal Beef Flavored Seasoning, salt & pepper.
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a deep bowl.
Toss cubed beef, peppers, and onion in marinade. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook: Soak skewers in water for an hour – if using wood skewers
Pull the beef out for 30 minutes before you are ready to skewer, then begin skewering the meat, alternating the vegetables in-between (keep 3 layers of onions together). I also like to make all vegetable skewers with left over pepper, onion & cherry
Set oven broil to high. Place skewers on a lined baking sheet under broiler.
Broil for 4-5 minutes on each side, until beef is cooked to your preference.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving! Sahtain!