- 25 Min. Prep
- 15 Min. Cook
- 4 Servings
Made with Knorr Halal Chicken Flavored Seasoning, this spicy, garlicky chicken combines crunchy vegetables and the delicious nuttiness of cashews. Paired with rice, this dish can be served as a hearty and wholesome dinner any night of the week.
- 500g chicken (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- STIR FRY:
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (cut into square pieces)
- 1 cup broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup spring onions (Chopped – White and green part separated)
- ½ cup carrots (Sliced)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 tbsp. garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp. Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch (mixed with water)
- 1 tbsp. Knorr Halal Chicken Flavored Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Sesame seeds (to garnish)
Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper and a pinch of salt. Put it aside for 30 minutes.
In a wok or pan pour the oil. Once hot, add the garlic to it and fry.
Now add the chili flakes, fry a bit more and then add the marinated chicken cubes.
Stir fry until the chicken changes color. Now add the broccoli and carrots and stir fry some more.
Add the peppers, white part of the spring onion, and cashews.
Add 1 tbsp. Knorr Halal Chicken Flavored Seasoning, and mix.
Now add the corn starch and turn the heat off.
Garnish with some spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve with plain boiled rice or garlic fried rice.