- 5 Min. Prep
- 10 Min. Cook
- 4 Servings
- 353 Calories
A good dish to share with the whole family. This quick and easy take-out classic made at home that is full, healthy, and tasty with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. This Chicken Fried Rice recipe changes up the everyday rice and gives it a bit more flavor with every spoonful.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or any protein you like (tofu and shrimps), diced
- 1 cup of frozen peas (or frozen peas and carrots blend)
- 2 green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2-3 tbsp Knorr Liquid seasoning
- salt and pepper (optional)
In a large non-stick skillet or wok, add the oils, chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 8 minutes, flipping consistently so all sides cook evenly. Cooking time may vary depending of the thickness. Remove chicken and allow oils and cooking juices from chicken to remain in skillet. Place chicken on a plate; set aside.
Add the peas, green onions, garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften, stir intermittently.
Push vegetables to one side, add the eggs to the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary.
Add the chicken and rice then evenly drizzle the Knorr Liquid Seasoning. This will enhance the flavour of the dish! Add salt and pepper (optional) and stir to combine. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until chicken is reheated through.