- 15 Min. Prep
- 5 Min. Cook
- 4 Servings
- 347 Calories
With a cook time of just 15 minutes, this tender black pepper steak stir fry recipe is the perfect family dinner for when you’re short on time but BIG on great tasting food. Served on a bed of crunchy spring roll wrappers, the beef steak is complemented by crunchy strips of pepper and a delicious black pepper sauce. Knorr® Chicken Broth Mix rounds out the dish with a rich umami flavor.
- 9 oz flank steak
- 1/2 pc green bell pepper (thick strips)
- 1/2 pc yellow bell pepper (thick strips)
- 1/2 pc red bell pepper (thick strips)
- 1/2 pc onion (thick slices)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 4 pcs spring roll wrapper (thick strips)
- Sauce: 4 tbsp water, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cornstarch, 2 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Marinade: 1 1/2 tsp Knorr® Chicken Broth Mix, 1/2 tsp cornstarch, 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground, 1 tsp oil
Cut the beef into ½” pieces, then place the strips into the marinade and set aside to rest.
Deep fry the spring roll wrappers until they’re crispy. Once cooked, decant them on to a platter to cool.
Pour 2 tbsp of oil into a wok and place on medium heat. Add the beef and cook until medium-well done, then set it to one side.
Stir fry your garlic slices and ground black pepper, then stir in the vegetables. Next, add the beef and mix in the sauce ingredients.
Serve by pouring the beef and veg mix over the spring roll wrappers. Enjoy!